In additon to an instant 20% VAT saving, Brighton Lets provides you with a dedicated, pro-active and professional service. With NO VAT to pay this represents excellent value for money.
Over the years, Brighton Lets has become an experienced manager of properties owned by overseas landlords.
The property management service includes:
- Advertising your property
- Arrange professional video tour if required
- Accompanied viewings at all times with prospective suitable tenants
- A comprehensive reference checking service including CCJ Check
- Government Right to Rent checks
- Arrange Rent Guarantee Insurance if required
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Arrange for Energy Performance Certificate to be issued (price varies according to size of property)
- Arrange for Gas Safety Certificate to be issued and renewed annually thereafter (Contractor price applies)
- Arrange for Electrical Tests/Certificates to be issued if required
- Arrange for Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors to be fitted
- Organise Inventory & Schedule of Condition at the outset of new tenancies (price dependent upon size of property)
- Organise Independent Professional Check-in and Check-outs
- Arrange for the Deposit to be protected via an approved Government scheme (£14 per tenancy)
- Arrange mid-term property visits and reports
- Immediate payment of rent to landlords via BACS together with clear monthly statements
- Responsive, pro-active and dedicated management service
- Reliable maintenance contractors for repairs
- Handling the return of the Deposit at the end of a tenancy including handling any disputes through to resolution with the tenant or handling the matter through to resolution via the Disposit Dispute Service if no agreement can be reached with the tenant
- Recommend the services of Landlord Household Insurance schemes
- NO VAT to pay on your management fee.
Excellent Service and Value For Money
Join Brighton Lets and experience a pro-active, professional and dedicated management service. All Landlords are kept up to date with regular communication so no matter where in the world you are, you can rest assured that your property investment is being well looked after.
Code of Practice
Brighton Lets conducts business in accordance with the ARLA Code of Practice and is a member of the Property Redress Ombudsman Scheme. Brighton Lets is a member of the Client Money Protection sheme. maintenance invoices.
Call Lynne on 07932 627744 to find out how you can benefit from tax free rental income and maximise all your rental income.
Letting agent for Brighton, Hove and areas.