In additon to an instant 20% cash saving, Brighton Lets provides you with a dedicated, pro-active and professional service. With NO VAT to pay this represents excellent value for money.
Over the years, Brighton Lets has become an experienced manager of properties owned by overseas landlords.
The property management service includes:
- Advertising via the Internet, Local and London Press
- Accompanied viewings at all times with prospective suitable tenants
- A comprehensive reference checking service including CCJ Check
- Arrange Rent Guarantee Insurance if required
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Arrange for Energy Performance Certificate to be issued (£50-60 per property)
- Arrange for Gas Safety Certificate to be issued and renewed annually thereafter (£40-£60)
- Arrange for Electrical Tests/Certificates to be issued if required
- Arrange for Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors to be fitted
- Organise Inventory & Schedule of Condition at the outset of new tenancies (price dependent upon size of property)
- Organise Independent Professional Check-in and Check-outs
- Arrange for the Deposit to be protected via an approved Government scheme (Scheme fee £42)
- Conduct Mid Tenancy Inspections and report back to Landlord with findings
- Immediate payment of rent to landlords via BACS together with clear monthly statements
- Responsive, pro-active and dedicated management service
- Out of hours viewings service for prospective tenants
- Reliable maintenance contractors for repairs
- Handling the return of the Deposit at the end of a tenancy including handling any disputes through to resolution with the tenant or handling the matter through to resolution via the Disposit Dispute Service if no agreement can be reached with the tenant
- Recommend the services of Landlord Household Insurance schemes
- NO VAT to pay on your management fee.
Excellent Service and Value For Money
Join Brighton Lets and experience a pro-active, professional and dedicated management service. All Landlords are kept up to date with regular communication so no matter where in the world you are, you can rest assured that your property investment is being well looked after.
Code of Practice
Brighton Lets conducts business in accordance with the NLA Code of Practice and the Brighton and Hove City Council Trading Standards department. Brighton Lets is a member of the “My Deposits” Deposit Protection Scheme and the Property Redress Ombudsman Scheme. Brighton Lets does not have client money protection however all Client monies are kept in a ring-fenced Seggregated Client Account at Natwest Bank. Brighton Lets does not “mark-up” or add its own fees or charges to any third-party or maintenance invoices.
Lynne can assist Overseas Landlords to benefit from a tax free rental income. Call Lynne on 07932 627744 for more details on how to maximise all your rental income.
Letting agent for Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas.