In additon to an instant 20% VAT saving, Brighton Lets provides you with a dedicated, pro-active and professional service. With NO VAT to pay this represents excellent value for money.
Over the years, Brighton Lets has become an experienced manager of properties owned by overseas landlords.
The property management service (12% of the rental income) includes:
- Advertising your property (initial set up charge £75)
- Accompanied viewings at all times with prospective suitable tenants
- A comprehensive reference checking service including CCJ Check
- Government Right to Rent checks
- Arrange Independent Rent Guarantee Insurance if required (price varies according to property size)
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Arrange for Energy Performance Certificate to be issued (price varies according to size of property)
- Arrange for Gas Safety Certificate to be issued and renewed annually thereafter (Contractor price applies)
- Arrange for Electrical Tests/Certificates to be issued if required (Contractor price applies)
- Arrange for Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors to be fitted (Contractor price applies)
- Organise Inventory & Schedule of Condition at the outset of new tenancies (price dependent upon size of property)
- Organise Independent Professional Check-in and Check-outs (price varies according to size of property)
- Arrange for the Deposit to be protected via an approved Government scheme (£14 per tenancy)
- Arrange independent mid-term property visits and reports (scheme charge currently £48 including vat)
- Immediate payment of rent to landlords via BACS together with clear monthly statements
- Responsive, pro-active and dedicated management service
- Reliable maintenance contractors for repairs
- Handling the return of the Deposit at the end of a tenancy including handling any disputes through to resolution with the tenant or handling the matter through to resolution via the Deposit Dispute Service if no agreement can be reached with the tenant
- Direct Landlords to a range of Independent Landlord Household Contents Insurance schemes
- NO VAT to pay on the management fee.
- Re-letting fee £230 (no vat) plus referencing per applicant, deposit registration scheme fee as described above.
Excellent Service and Value For Money
Join Brighton Lets and experience a pro-active, professional and dedicated management service. All Landlords are kept up to date with regular communication so no matter where in the world you are, you can rest assured that your property investment is being well looked after.
Call Lynne on 07932 627744 to find out how you can benefit from tax free rental income and maximise all your rental income.
Letting agent for Brighton, Hove and areas.
Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
Redress Schemes for Lettings Agency Work and Property Management Work (Requirement to Belong to a Scheme etc) (England) Order 2014
Client Money Protection Schemes for Property Agents (Requirement to Belong to a Scheme etc) Regulations 2019